We are seeking talented and enthusiastic people to join our growing architectural team in Canterbury. We have three positions to fill and would like to hear from the following:
· Senior Project Architect
· Experienced Conservation Surveyor/Architect
· Architectural Technologist
· Part II Architectural Assistant
We are a friendly, energetic and ambitious company. Much of our work is in the private residential sector, but we also have commercial clients. We specialise in working with historic buildings and buildings in sensitive locations.
Required experience and qualifications vary depending on the position applied for, however, some industry experience is essential.
We primarily work in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp and Rhino.
Ideally you would have your own transport.
Other qualities we like are:
· Passion for the work we do
· Design awareness
· High attention to detail in all areas of work
· Strong ambition and work ethic
· Effective communicator with clients and professional team
· Ability to blend with our team
Please explore our website for more information about the company > http://jamesclague.co.uk
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Type of Contract: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Dependant on position
Please send your CV/Portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com.
James Clague Architects is seeking a full-time Architect and Architectural Technologist to join its team in Canterbury, Kent.
Summary of Permitted Development [PD] Rights for residential dwellings.