Our second project at Highland Court Farm was to assist with the change of use and conversion of this former engineering workshop into a café and hub for keen cyclists.
Situated in Bridge, Canterbury and within The Highland Court Conservation Area, Highland Court Farm was predominantly built in the late 1800’s and is an excellent example of model farm architecture.
Our client had a strong vision for the building and our role was to aid them in delivering that vision by securing Change of Use and Building Regulation Approvals.
As well as providing the necessary facilities for a working café the proposals included a new glazed entrance lobby, new mezzanine level to provide additional floor space and a raised seating platform enabling customers to enjoy the spectacular view of the surrounding countryside.
From 19th century farm to thriving modern business.